ant-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Reddy <prash...@pramati.com>
Subject Re: Re: <cc> task issue in ANT
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:38:44 GMT
Why not have all the NANT task activities in a separate build file, and
simply use <exec> task in ANT to launch the NANT process ?

There is some evidence in Google
(http://www.google.co.in/search?q=nantcall) of building a <nantcall>
task to facilitate this. I am not sure how far that effort got to.

-Prashant
On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 05:50 +0000, query wrote:

> Is it possible to use NANT within ANT just like ant-contrib ?
other things I am comfortable using ANT tool.

> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 David Weintraub wrote :
> >If you're using Microsoft's .NET framework, you might want to look at
> >Nant and not Ant. Nant is the .Net equivalent of Ant. Nant has a <mc>
> >task which uses the Microsoft Message compiler and a <cl> task for
> >compiling VSC++ code.
> >
> >Take a look at: http://nant.sourceforge.net/ and see if this does what you want.
> >
> >On 22 Jun 2007 11:45:18 -0000, query <search2006@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >><cc> task in ANT is having an attribute with values "msvc" and "msrc" for
microsoft Visual C++ and microsoft resource compilers respectively.