ant-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Reddy <>
Subject Re: ant project building problem when one project depend upon another project.
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 05:19:23 GMT
Project A's build process will make the jar and puts the jar in location
known to Project B.

Then you could write a 'outer' build script that infact builds these
projects (A,B) in the order you require.

(-)build.xml (outer)
(+)dist (Jars from project A go here)
(+)Project A/build.xml
(+)Project B/build.xml

The 'outer' build script may also do tasks like checking out the code
for project A,B.

On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 21:59 -0700, Karamjit wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have one problem in ant build file. Actually i'm compiling and build two
> projects A and B with single build file.
> As in eclipse configuration i made A project depend upon the jar file of B
> project.
> What i'm  trying to do is that i want to set the jar file in classpath
> durring runt time of ant from A project so that the project B can get easily
> compiled. Is there any way in ANT to make one project dependable on the Jar
> file  of other project.
> Can someone help me. its very urgent. Thanks in advanced

Don't upload, just share :

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message