ant-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Reddy <prash...@pramati.com>
Subject Re: ant project building problem when one project depend upon another project.
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 05:19:23 GMT
Project A's build process will make the jar and puts the jar in location
known to Project B.

Then you could write a 'outer' build script that infact builds these
projects (A,B) in the order you require.

(-)build.xml (outer)
(+)dist (Jars from project A go here)
(+)Project A/build.xml
(+)Project B/build.xml

The 'outer' build script may also do tasks like checking out the code
for project A,B.

HTH

--

-Prashant