ant-user mailing list archives

From UCU <umesh....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ANT Build script for J2EE projects(in RAD) with cyclic dependancies! Urgent please help!
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:59:30 GMT

Ideally I would like to have 1 build script and multiple jars for each
project. The way I reference the other classes is through the javabuild
path. That is I right click on the ejb project in RAD..and go to the Java
Build path, where I see the rest of the ejb projects in my RAD
workspace,then select the ones that I need to reference. I have uploaded
images just as a reference to make it more clear.

Since I can build one project (with it java path set to point to the others
it needs to reference) in RAD, and RAD figures out the cyclic dependancies
without any problem, I am assuming there must be some way to do the same
using ANT.

Hope this clarifies my requirement. Please let me know if you need any
further information. Thanks for the help!