ant-user mailing list archives

From UCU <umesh....@gmail.com>
Subject ANT Build script for J2EE projects(in RAD) with cyclic dependancies! Urgent please help!
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:09:22 GMT

Hello all! I have about 8 J2EE/ejb projects in a RAD environment for which I
am trying to create a build script, and almost all of them are
interdependant. For example,
a.Project 1 references classes in Project 2,Project 3. Project 8.
b.Project 2 references classes from Project 1 and Project Project 3 and
Project 4.
c.Project 4 references classes in Project 1 ,Project 2 and Project 3
and various other combinations...it gets very complicated.
I am having a very tough time creating a build script for this.

Whats the best way to resolve this issue? Would appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance!!
UCU