ant-user mailing list archives

From arijit <ghosh.ari...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Token based loading of property files
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:21:18 GMT

in simple words....

I want to load "abc.properties" file and use the values stored in this
property file to do the following --

1. Set some property values for example <property name="location"
value="?????"/> after reading the value from abc.properties

2. Load few more property files after reading the name of the files to be
loaded from abc.properties

Any way of achieving this ?