ant-user mailing list archives

From arijit <ghosh.ari...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: creating files
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:32:31 GMT

i tried out  "<replace file="abc.bat" token="VARIABLE" value="version"/>"

it worked perfectly replacing VARIABLE with version. But my next task is to
read the value from some property file instead of typing in the value as
shown above.

i will also try out Gilbert's suggestion to load the property value and
retrieve using key-value pair.