ant-user mailing list archives

From arijit <ghosh.ari...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: creating files
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:01:25 GMT

great.. I can now create batch files using <echo file.... > and also use
<echo message.... file.... > to add contents to the file.

is it possible to read data from some property file and then use it to
generate the batch file ? In other words, batch file generated will have
some information which is read from the property file and added to the batch
file at runtime.