ant-user mailing list archives

From Karamjit <karamjitm...@gmail.com>
Subject ant project building problem when one project depend upon another project.
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 04:59:12 GMT

Hi All,
I have one problem in ant build file. Actually i'm compiling and build two
projects A and B with single build file.
As in eclipse configuration i made A project depend upon the jar file of B
project.
What i'm  trying to do is that i want to set the jar file in classpath
durring runt time of ant from A project so that the project B can get easily
compiled. Is there any way in ANT to make one project dependable on the Jar
file  of other project.
Can someone help me. its very urgent. Thanks in advanced