ant-user mailing list archives

From Knuplesch, Jürgen <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Using for loop
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:32:15 GMT
Use the for Task of the antcontrib Extension for Ant.

Download: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=36177

Tasks: http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/index.html

You need to add antcontrib using the taskdef task (sometimes more tricky than it should),
sth. Like:
  <!-- antcontrib Tasks (z.B. for-Task)-->
  <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml">
    <classpath>
      <pathelement location="${ant.contrib.jar}" />
    </classpath>
  </taskdef>

Here is a sample from the manual:

Example:
  <!-- Reiner Testtarget für den for Task -->
  <target name="testfor">
    <for list="a,b,c,d,e,1" param="letter" parallel="false">
      <sequential>
        <echo>Letter @{letter}</echo>
      </sequential>
    </for>
  </target>

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121