ant-user mailing list archives

From Knuplesch, Jürgen <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: cvs behaviour
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:45:36 GMT
Hello

Do you use argument line or argument value?

I always have troubles with argument line, because you dont know what cvs command you do.
Use argument value for each command line argument as in the example I used:

 <cvs cvsroot="${cvs.root}" cvsrsh="${cvs.rsh}" dest="${cvs.exportboxbase}">
      <commandline>
        <argument value="xxxexport" />
        <argument value="-r" />
        <argument value="${cvs.branchtag}" />
        <argument value="${cvs.project}" />
      </commandline>

Greetings

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121