I'm proud to announce the first version of AntShellExt (Ant Shell Extension).

Ant Shell Extension is a Windows Explorer enhacement that adds a contextual menu when you right click over an Ant xml file, so you can execute all the actions defined in that file without going to a command console or starting your favourite IDE to make a simple clean.

It's free (LGPL license) and can be downloaded from this URL: http://www.elpagestion.com/os_ant_en.shtml

The attached file is a patch of the SVN 'projects.xml' file, so this info can be added to the web site.

Eneko González Benito

Elpa Gestión

"Please don't print this e-mail or its attachments, unless it is
absolutely necessary. It is our responsibility to respect the