ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running another target - can it be done?
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 07:31:27 GMT
<antcall> creates a new ant child context (project), this means
than any properties, references set in that project will not
appear in the caller project. Sometimes this is needed and
sometimes not.

Alternatives are to:
  - set dependenices up so that this antcall is not required
  - use macrodefs instead of a target
  - use ant-contrib's <runtarget> which runs a target without creating
    a new project.
Peter