ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding the Ant-Contrib Tasks
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 09:57:56 GMT
What you are doing seems to be correct
(assuming that ~/local/ant is $ANT_HOME)

I would check a number of things.
1: does the file /etc/ant.conf exist?
2: which version of ant are you using ? (ant 1.7.0 would
   be the best).

I used to place all third party tasks in $ANT_HOME/lib, but
now I place them in the project and use a different XML name
space for them.

For ant-contrib I use:
<project name="ant-contrib.setup">
  <!-- setup antcontrib -->
  <typedef uri="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib"
           resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml">
    <classpath>
      <fileset dir="${commons.dir}/lib/ant/ant-contrib" includes="*.jar"/>
    </classpath>
  </typedef>
</project>

And refer to var as follows:
<project name="targets"  xmlns:ac="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib">
.
.
.
      <ac:var name="-build-macro-1-" unset="yes"/>
.
.
</project>