ant-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: generating log file in AIX
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 09:42:39 GMT
ant -l <logname.log>

instead of just giving ant, use the above one. if you have build.xml in

Does that do what you're looking for?

Best regards,

"David Alves" <>
05/30/2007 02:37 AM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List" <>

RE: generating log file in AIX

Take a look at the <record> task at this address:

Does that do what you're looking for?

David Alves

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshmi Prasad Thota []
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:11 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: generating log file in AIX

Hi All,

Can any one help me generating a log file for ant tasks in AIX?
When I run my ant scripts any  errors in execution should go to a log
Basically I'm using exec task in my build.xml

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at