ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: Build failing with IOException on Linux
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 07:03:03 GMT
- Is the file really there? ${basedir}/../config/jibx-5min-binding.xml
- Are the file and the directory readable?
- Try -verbose option. Hopefully <bind> gives the output which
  binding file (absolute) it tries to load. Maybe with more information.

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message