ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AntShellExt
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 06:15:11 GMT
Added: rev 535752

First look: nice!

Jan

________________________________

	Von: Eneko González Benito [mailto:eneko.gonzalez@elpagestion.com]
	Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. Mai 2007 22:50
	An: user@ant.apache.org
	Betreff: AntShellExt

	I'm proud to announce the first version of AntShellExt (Ant Shell Extension).

	Ant Shell Extension is a Windows Explorer enhacement that adds a contextual menu when you
right click over an Ant xml file, so you can execute all the actions defined in that file
without going to a command console or starting your favourite IDE to make a simple clean.

	It's free (LGPL license) and can be downloaded from this URL: http://www.elpagestion.com/os_ant_en.shtml

	The attached file is a patch of the SVN 'projects.xml' file, so this info can be added to
the web site.

	Thanks.

	--
	Eneko González Benito

	Elpa Gestión
	http://www.elpagestion.com

	"Please don't print this e-mail or its attachments, unless it is
	absolutely necessary. It is our responsibility to respect the
	environment."