ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: AntShellExt
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 06:15:11 GMT
Added: rev 535752
First look: nice!

	Von: Eneko González Benito []
	Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. Mai 2007 22:50
	Betreff: AntShellExt
	I'm proud to announce the first version of AntShellExt (Ant Shell Extension).
	Ant Shell Extension is a Windows Explorer enhacement that adds a contextual menu when you
right click over an Ant xml file, so you can execute all the actions defined in that file
without going to a command console or starting your favourite IDE to make a simple clean.

	It's free (LGPL license) and can be downloaded from this URL:
	The attached file is a patch of the SVN 'projects.xml' file, so this info can be added to
the web site.
	Eneko González Benito
	Elpa Gestión
	"Please don't print this e-mail or its attachments, unless it is
	absolutely necessary. It is our responsibility to respect the