ant-user mailing list archives

From George Storm <gst...@divxcorp.com>
Subject Attempting to install ant-contrib in my project folder.
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 23:12:24 GMT
I am attempting to use ant-contrib

I am referencing <http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/>

I am using the second installation method where I have placed the
ant-contrib.jar file in a folder within my project.

ant-contrib.jar was renamed to remove the version number.

I have placed the following in my build.xml.

    <taskdef resource = "net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
        <classpath>
            <pathelement location =
"${dir.root}/import/ant-contrib/all/Release/lib/ant-contrib.jar"/>
        </classpath>
    </taskdef>

The path to my ant-contrib.jar file appears to be correct and when I echo
the path it matches.

I also tried:
    <taskdef resource = "net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml">

I am getting the following error:
[taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource
net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties. It could not be found.

Any hints?

Thanks, George Lawrence Storm, DivX, Inc.