ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pankaj Arora01" <Pankaj_Aror...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: generating log file in AIX
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 09:47:48 GMT

If u r looking for log files for each of the exec task then you can use
smthing like following:

<exec dir=""
        executable="fsum.exe"
        output="a.log"
        error="b.log"
        failonerror="true">
</exec>

-----Original Message-----
From: prashanth.l@polaris.co.in [mailto:prashanth.l@polaris.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:13 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: generating log file in AIX

ant -l <logname.log>

instead of just giving ant, use the above one. if you have build.xml in
path.

Does that do what you're looking for?

Best regards,
Prashanth

"David Alves" <dalves@brnphoenix.com>
05/30/2007 02:37 AM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: generating log file in AIX

Take a look at the <record> task at this address:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/recorder.html

Does that do what you're looking for?

Regards,
David Alves