ant-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject Seeking clear explanation of jtidy task properties
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 14:38:44 GMT
I am working with the ant jtidy task for the first time. It produces output that I didn't expect
based on my experience using HTML Tidy embedded in my programmer's editor (UltraEdit). Specifically,
jtidy is adding its own <style/> section and inserting class attributes from that <style/>
section in elements in the output.

I don't want that.

I suspect that there is a property I could set that would stop it from doing that, but Googling
around for a clear explanation of:

1) What is the structure of a jtidy properties file?
2) What features of jtidy can be configured using properties?
3) Examples of various properties set different ways and the output generated based on that.

has so far proved bootless.

What's available at http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/apidocs/org/w3c/tidy/ant/JTidyTask.html is
too terse for me. It's barely more than a list, with little explanatory matter.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email