ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: How to?: run a custom Java program against a <fileset>
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 15:36:04 GMT
You have described what I am thinking of as an
<applyjava> task.  On the Ant developer list we have
just decided that this is needed often enough to
warrant its inclusion in Ant's core.  Expect it in a
future (probably post 1.7.1) version of Ant.  Until
then your best options are:

 - ant-contrib <for>
 - <script>
 - custom task