ant-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: AntShellExt
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 13:54:38 GMT
On 5/7/07, Eneko González Benito <> wrote:
> Hi,

> We have not tested on Vista as we don't have Windows Vista in our
> machines, but if someone could test it, we'd be grateful :-)
Consider I'm your tester :-)
> We have been reported some minor problems with the installation, check
> these:
> + Check that you have 'ANT_HOME' defined as an environment variable.
> + Check that you have these entries in the Windows registry (you can
> import this piece of text directly to the registry):
I haven't those exact entries, things seems to be alittle bit
different on Vista. I've imported your file and restarted my machine
with no success.

I have checked the installation directory and I see nothing looking
like a log file... I'm afraid it willbe a little bit difficult to
provide help to fix the issue.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message