ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robertson, Julie" <Julie.Robert...@conocophillips.com>
Subject Ftp task question again
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 18:27:52 GMT
Sorry about sending this again, I guess I removed myself from the users
list in error, so I wanted to add myself back in and resend this in case
someone has an idea to solve my issue.

I am trying to copy files using the ftp task and a fileset include which
is working just fine.  The problem I am having is I need to know when 0
files are retrieved so that I can send an email if the files are not
there.  Is there a way to check to see if the files exist using the ftp
task?

Thanks for your time,
Julie

Julie Robertson
Commercial Leveraged Application Services
918.661.3850
Julie.Robertson@conocophillips.com