ant-user mailing list archives

From Emir Mahmut BAHSI <emba...@yahoo.com>
Subject while-like structure in Ant
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 06:49:55 GMT
Hi all,
I have been working on conditional structures and loop structures on existing workflow managers
for a long time. For this purpose I have implemented two simple examples for if-type and switch-type
cases (examples are attached). In these examples my program is simply downloading a file.
If that file does not exist in the first web address it tries another address. However, I
could not implement a loop structure for that. In the loop case the program should try the
same address until the file exists. Actually I know this is not a reasonable and useful scenario
but I just want to show whether a conditional-loop scenario can be implemented in Ant.

Can u suggest me anything to implement that example. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Emir Mahmut Bahsi
Research assistant
Dept of Computer Science at LSU