ant-user mailing list archives

From "vivek payala" <findvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Build failing with IOException on Linux
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 06:28:26 GMT
Hi,

My build fails with the following error,

IOException in compile

java.io.FileNotFoundException: ../config/jibx-5min-binding.xml (No
such file or directory)

However when I check the actual path it is all there. I dont know why it is
not able to pick this file and process it. This issue is when I am building
on my build server which is on a Linux box. There is no problem when I build
it on Windows. Below is the target in my build.xml file which calls the
other xml file where it fails.

        <target name="jibx-compile" >
            <bind verbose="true"  binding="../config/jibx-5min-binding.xml">
                <classpath>
                    <path refid="project.class.path" />
                    <pathelement location="../build/classes" />
                </classpath>
            </bind>

Could you please help me figure out the problem.

Thanks,
Vivek