ant-user mailing list archives

From "vivek payala" <findvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CVS Update issues during Build
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 08:00:46 GMT
Yes Aruna. My CruiseControl's config.xml file does have CVS element
included.

*    <!-- Defines where cruise looks for changes, to decide whether to run
the build -->*

*    <modificationset quietperiod="10">*

*      <cvs localworkingcopy="projects/gateway/${project.name}"/>*

*    </modificationset>*

Regards,

Vivek Payala