ant-user mailing list archives

From Doug Lochart <>
Subject Re: Running another target - can it be done?
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 12:13:12 GMT
yitzle wrote:
> That looks like what I want. Thanks!
> When you are self taught multiple tools, frameworks, etc on the job
> its hard to look through all the components, especially something like
> Ant, where, as long as it works, I'm pretty happy. I did look at the
> list of tasks, but some of the names are not self-explanatory.
I feel your pain.  I am routinely goven tasks in which I have to learn
something (most recently how to build, install, configure, implement an
LDAP) server and I have 3-4 days to do it.  That is what these lists are
for.  Luckily I am a developer (well I used to be and will be again) and
have been able to spend a lot of time with ant.  It is so popular (and
so good!) there is a wealth of help around.

keep on keepin on!