ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Assembling src files in multiple directories for compilation
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 01:20:36 GMT
Yep - you can do it...

It's all right there in the <javac> online docs :)

Here is one example:

  <javac destdir="${build}"
         classpath="xyz.jar"
         debug="on">
    <src path="${src}"/>
    <src path="${src2}"/>
    <include name="mypackage/p1/**"/>
    <include name="mypackage/p2/**"/>
    <exclude name="mypackage/p1/testpackage/**"/>
  </javac>

So, just in defining your example:

<javac destdir = "build/classes">
    <src path = "/folder1/src"/>
    <src path = "/folder2/src"/>
    <src path = "/folder3/src"/>
    <src path = "/folder4/src"/>
</javac>

Of course, this is just me whipping out an answer "right quick" (as the
say in NC) - your mileage may very :)

HTH,

Scot

--