ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Resloving directory based JARs to any lengh using <dirset>
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 16:43:02 GMT
I assume you are attempting to compute a classpath based on the name of
the attribute???

Any reason you aren't using a fileset?

I think below you are wanting to include all directories?  Don't you
want to include all jars?  Like:

<path id="myproject.classpath">

   <fileset dir="c:\myproject">

        <include name="**/*.jar" />