ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Javadocs with Generics
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 16:40:10 GMT
Ankush:

What does your call to <javadoc> look like?

I know that I am not doing anything special to ensure the generics
output correctly...  For instance:

 <javadoc  sourcepath = "${jplate-build.JAVA_SRC_PATH}"  classpath =
"${jplate-build.JAVA_CLASSES_HOME}"  destdir =
"${jplate-build.JAVA_DOC_GENERATED_HOME}"  packagenames =
"${jplate-build.JAVA_DOC_PACKAGE_NAMES}"  author = "true" private =
"true"  windowtitle = "${jplate-build.JAVA_PROJECT_NAME}"  overview =
"${jplate-build.JAVA_DOC_OVERVIEW_FILE}"/>

I am not specifying any target attribute as I am currently using JDK
1.6.0 - but that shouldn't matter...

Silly question:  are you sure your internal Javadocs (meaning in the
java source file) are correctly laid out?  I know when I incorrectly
defined my generics, they didn't output at all...

Can we see a sample of your Java code?

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale