ant-user mailing list archives

From Eneko González Benito <eneko.gonza...@elpagestion.com>
Subject Re: AntShellExt
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 09:59:27 GMT
Hi,

We have not tested on Vista as we don't have Windows Vista in our
machines, but if someone could test it, we'd be grateful :-)

We have been reported some minor problems with the installation, check
these:

+ Check that you have 'ANT_HOME' defined as an environment variable.
+ Check that you have these entries in the Windows registry (you can
import this piece of text directly to the registry):

-------------------- antShellExt.reg --------------------
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.Xml]
@="XmlFile"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\XmlFile]
@="Windows XML - File"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\IniFile\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
@="XmlFileMenu"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\XMLFile\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\XmlFileMenu]
@="{F3BADB92-7509-4B9B-AF46-AE9F1A1A0777}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell
Extensions\Approved]
"{F3BADB92-7509-4B9B-AF46-AE9F1A1A0777}"="VB 6 - Shell Extension"
-------------------- end of antShellExt.reg --------------------

+ Restart your machine ... it works sometimes ;-)

If you still have problems, there should be a log file in the
installation directory you could send as, so we can fix the problem.

Thanks in advance,

--
Eneko González Benito

Elpa Gestión
http://www.elpagestion.com

"Ezinbestekoa ez bada, ez imprimitu mezu hau edo honekin batera
doazkizun dokumentuak. Lagundu ingurumena zaintzen, denon ardura da."

"No imprima este mensaje o sus documentos adjuntos, a no ser que sea
verdaderamente necesario. Colaborar a respetar el Medio Ambiente es
responsabilidad nuestra."

"Please don't print this e-mail or its attachments, unless it is
absolutely necessary. It is our responsibility to respect the
environment."