ant-user mailing list archives

From Eneko González Benito <>
Subject AntShellExt
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 20:50:24 GMT
I'm proud to announce the first version of AntShellExt (Ant Shell

Ant Shell Extension is a Windows Explorer enhacement that adds a
contextual menu when you right click over an Ant xml file, so you can
execute all the actions defined in that file without going to a command
console or starting your favourite IDE to make a simple /clean/.

It's free (LGPL license) and can be downloaded from this URL:

The attached file is a patch of the SVN 'projects.xml' file, so this
info can be added to the web site.

Eneko González Benito

Elpa Gestión

"Please don't print this e-mail or its attachments, unless it is
absolutely necessary. It is our responsibility to respect the

View raw message