ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject FW: some notes on jpp task
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 09:00:00 GMT

Hi,

i'm interested in the jpp task.
Unfortunately it's compiled with jdk1.5 and we're
still running on 1.4

No sources available to compile it myself for 1.4

Anyone using the jpp task with 1.4 ?
Anyone with further details ?

I already wrote to support mail address but no
response until now.

see forwarded mail below ...

Regards, Gilbert

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebhan, Gilbert
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 3:53 PM
To: 'support@javapreprocessor.com'
Subject: some notes in jpp task

Hi,

i'm very interested in preprocessing within our
deployment workflow.

Thanks for sharing your task !

some quick notes after a first look =

1. is it possible to get the source also ?
  i want to compile it for jdk 1.4.2
 or provide a version for jdk < 5 also, because

 of :

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
com/buildmonkey/ant/task/JPP (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0

our workflow still runs with jdk 1.4.2_08

2. the manual says =

<taskdef name='jpp' classname='com.javapreprocessor.ant.task.JPP' />

but it's

<taskdef name="jpp" classname="com.buildmonkey.ant.task.JPP" />

instead

3. more examples please, is there a user list or forum ?

Best regards, Gilbert