ant-user mailing list archives

From "Loehr, Ruel" <>
Subject RE: Ftp task question again
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 18:33:43 GMT
Do you know ahead of time what the filenames might be?    If so, then
you could do something like this:

  <available property="present"

For one of the files.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robertson, Julie []
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:28 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Ftp task question again

Sorry about sending this again, I guess I removed myself from the users
list in error, so I wanted to add myself back in and resend this in case
someone has an idea to solve my issue.

I am trying to copy files using the ftp task and a fileset include which
is working just fine.  The problem I am having is I need to know when 0
files are retrieved so that I can send an email if the files are not
there.  Is there a way to check to see if the files exist using the ftp

Thanks for your time,

Julie Robertson
Commercial Leveraged Application Services

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message