ant-user mailing list archives

From "Saurabh Dave" <saurabh.d...@patni.com>
Subject RE: generating log file in AIX
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 10:08:13 GMT
Use Record
<target..>
<record name="log.txt" action="start"/>
<task..>

</task>
<record name="log.txt" action="stop"/>
</target>

You can use separate record task for each target and can generate different
log files....

-----Original Message-----
From: prashanth.l@polaris.co.in [mailto:prashanth.l@polaris.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:13 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: generating log file in AIX

ant -l <logname.log>

instead of just giving ant, use the above one. if you have build.xml in
path.

Does that do what you're looking for?

Best regards,
Prashanth

"David Alves" <dalves@brnphoenix.com>
05/30/2007 02:37 AM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: generating log file in AIX

Take a look at the <record> task at this address:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/recorder.html

Does that do what you're looking for?

Regards,
David Alves