ant-user mailing list archives

From "query" <>
Subject Building Dependent targets
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 11:46:03 GMT
Earlier I was using some other build tool to build my project. Here if a target is built and
if the same target is used to build some other target, it compares the timestamp and will
not build the dependent targets again.
As I started working on ANT, I found it very useful and intersting. But in ANT, while building
each target, it will try to build all the dependent targets that many times as it occurs in
different targets. As a result it is increasing project\'s build time.Is there any task to
ensure that the dependent targets once built will not&nbsp; be built again ????