ant-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Reddy <prash...@pramati.com>
Subject Re: how to get a process id from a spawned task?
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 12:28:44 GMT
If you are OK with using JDK 1.5, you could use 'jps' command that is
shipped with every JDK.

See : http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/share/jps.html

Output of jps on my computer :
$ ~/programs/java/jdk1.5.0_10/bin/jps
20608 Jps
6550 Main

You could perhaps use ANT's <exec> task to run this command.

--

-Prashant

Don't upload, just share : www.dekoh.com