ant-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Reddy <prash...@pramati.com>
Subject Re: Re: build.xml for running applets
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 10:31:56 GMT
> I want to know, similarly how to run a compiled applet pgm, using
build.
> Hope you understood my problem now.

Yes, I also addressed this towards the end of my last email.

Reproducing here...

ANT also has 'exec' task which can execute any commands.
So appletviewer command can also be called from ANT's build.xml.

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/exec.html

Also once you have embedded the call your applet class in a HTML file,
you can launch a browser and ask browser to open that html file.

<target name="launchBrowser">
<exec executable="${browser}">
  <arg value="${htmlWithApplet}"/>
</exec>