ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Alves" <dal...@brnphoenix.com>
Subject RE: generating log file in AIX
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 21:07:34 GMT
Take a look at the <record> task at this address:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/recorder.html

Does that do what you're looking for?

Regards,
David Alves

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshmi Prasad Thota [mailto:lakshmi_thota@glic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:11 PM
To: Ant Users List
Cc: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: generating log file in AIX

Hi All,

Can any one help me generating a log file for ant tasks in AIX?
When I run my ant scripts any  errors in execution should go to a log
file.
Basically I'm using exec task in my build.xml

Thanks
Thota

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.