ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Alves" <dal...@brnphoenix.com>
Subject Assembling src files in multiple directories for compilation
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 01:12:12 GMT
I have a project that looks like this:

/folder1/src

/folder2/src

/folder3/src

/folder4/src

/folder5/src

/build/src

/build/classes

Currently, I copy all of them to /build/src before compiling them all
into /build/classes I'm wondering if it's possible to do this without
the copy step. So I'd like to compile the files in /folder1/src,
/folder2/src, and stick the output into /build/classes. The problem is
that the code in each of those folders can depend on code in any of the
other ones, so they can't just be compiled separately.

Is there a way to do this?  It seems like I need a way to define a set
of filesets, but I don't know of a way to do that. Incidentally, the
number of folders with source code inside them is going to stay at 5. So
I don't need a way to find */src directories, I just need a way to
hardcode those 5 into fileset-type group.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

David Alves