ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Wood" <d.w...@imb.uq.edu.au>
Subject RE: java exception when task executed with ant but not manually
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 02:34:15 GMT
Hi Martin,

I've actually made a few changes to the code and was getting new exceptions.
I was testing these changes with ant, and believe I have fixed them in the
code as the app works fine when executed from the command line but ant is
still producing run time errors.

Even though, I added in your changes and it does not seem to have made a
difference, the exceptions are still the same.

testApp:
     [java] getting frontpage
     [java] 1 [main] ERROR client.Call  - Exception:
     [java] org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
qfab.imb.uq.edu.au.reactome.ReactomeComponent - ID
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.
java:258)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(Deserialization
Context.java:1035)

I think that there is something wrong with how the ant VM is handling the
registering of the bean serialization and deserialization.  When I make
changes to the Bean file, reload the web service, the exceptions from ant
remain the same.

Dave