ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ravi Roy" <ravi.a...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Resloving directory based JARs to any lengh using <dirset>
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 16:56:01 GMT
Sorry, incomplete answer, I had not success using <fileset> then I tried to
use <dirset>, there is no specific reason.

Regards,
Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: Ravi Roy [mailto:ravi.aroy@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 10:22 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'; 'floess@mindspring.com'
Subject: RE: Resloving directory based JARs to any lengh using <dirset>

Thanks Scot for quick answer,

I am trying to compute the classpath for sources to compile, and that folder
has many sub-folders containing .class and JAR files too, but I have tried
to use the same you have mentioned below, but JAR is not resolved.

But if I use <pathelement location="path to jar\abc.jar /> then it does not
give any problems and code is compiled.

Reason to specify "**/*" is to include .class and .jar files both.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Regards
Ravi.