ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ravi Roy" <ravi.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Resloving directory based JARs to any lengh using <dirset>
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 16:35:06 GMT
Hi All,

Is it possible to refer to all the jars in a directory structure of any
length ?

I use the following, but a jar located under
myproject\dir1\dir2\dir3\abc.jar is not resolved.

<path id="myproject.classpath">

   <dirset dir="c:\myproject">

        <include name="**/*" />

   </dirset>

<path>

I can refer individual jar using <pathelement
location="c:\myproject\dir1\dir2\dir3\abc.jar" />, but is it possible
somehow to use the above mentioned <direst> structure with some
modifications - which I am not aware of ?

Thanks for the pointers in adavance.

Ravi.