ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: Passing data between 2 created tasks
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:43:39 GMT
That behaviour wont change as it's intended to have a "clean" project instance.

1. Think about the use of <antcall>. Because it initializes a new Project there
   is much overhead. You could avoid that using <macrodef>.

2. I havent used that, but maybe <antcontrib:antcallback> could help.

3. If you can serialize your data object, your 2nd task could read that
   serialized data.

Jan