ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: JUnit task and tests in jars
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 05:08:52 GMT
>            <batchtest fork="yes" todir="${env.ALL_TESTS_REPORT_DIR}">
>                <fileset dir="${env.ALL_TESTS_BUILD_DIR}">
>                    <include name="**/*.jar"/>
>                </fileset>
>            </batchtest>

The fileset will return a list of jar files and batchtest want to have a
class or java file.

So you must point to a directory _directory_ containing the tests.

I dont know if <batchtest> supports 1.7-resource collections then a
nested <zipfileset> would be possible ...
Ok, RC-support is there. See the manual to junit::batchtest

   Define a number of tests based on pattern matching.

   batchtest collects the included resources from any number of nested
Resource
   Collections. It then generates a test class name for each resource
that ends
   in .java or .class.

I'll play a little bit with this and let you know ...

Jan