ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: install and use apache-ant on linux
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:41:02 GMT
"ant" is the name of the wrapper scripts in ANT_HOME\bin.
There are several: for windows (*.bat, *.cmd) and for Linux (*.sh).

These wrappers start the Ant Launcher which is written in Java
(ANT_HOME\lib\ant-launcher.jar). This launcher does the final start
process finishing in oata.Main.main(String[]) which does build work
(starting with parsing of the command line arguments).

Jan