ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <>
Subject Re: set path value permanently
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:46:31 GMT
If you set PATH in .profile then as soon as you login PATH (and any other
env vars) will be available to you
export PATH=WhatEverTheNewPathIs:$PATH

a helpful tutorial is available here

an example would be:
  <property environment="env"/>
  <echo message="PATH = ${env.PATH}"/>
  <property name="PATH" location="${env.PATH}"/>