ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: task for IdlToClsCompiler.exe
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:13:44 GMT
Ditto for myself

Thanks Wayne!

Martin--

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Cannon" <wcannon@turinnetworks.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Cc: <mgainty@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: AW: task for IdlToClsCompiler.exe

Seeing no response, I suspect the IdlToClsCompiler is one of the
IDL-to-<name your language> translators provided by CORBA ORB vendors.
More common names are idl2java, idlToJava, idl2cpp, etc.  Anyway, there
is little standardization in command names and their parameters from
vendor to vendor, only in the IDL language itself.  I should say "was",
since I haven't worked with CORBA and IDL for a couple of years now.

--Wayne