ant-user mailing list archives

From "Res Pons" <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: javadoc
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 21:41:34 GMT

Ant/xml.

Thanks

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Res Pons" <pons32@hotmail.com>
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: javadoc
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:28:18 -0700

Almost wrong forum, I know...but...

I would like to test and run javadoc at a DOS prompt before writing ant code
for it but the problem is that when I cd into my project and execute the
following, I get an error1 and nothing happens.

c:\>cd Builds\project1
C:\Builds\project1>javadoc -sourcepath widgegts\src:3rdpary\scr *.java -d
javadocs

javadoc: error - File not found: "*.java"
1 error

How come javadoc is not recursing through my subfolders?