ant-user mailing list archives

From "akinola oni" <akinol...@hotmail.com>
Subject set path value permanently
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:20:18 GMT
hello,

Is it possible to set the path value permanently on linux (mac) ?  l always
have to set up the path value every time l open up a new command line
terminal. I tried setting it up in the environment variables. it always
returns back to the original configuration every time  re start the
computer. ant home and java home are all set up permanently it is only the
path l don't know how to set up permanently.I am using a mac by the way.Does
anyone have any suggestions?