ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pankaj Arora01" <Pankaj_Aror...@infosys.com>
Subject Trapping ORA errors in ANT
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 05:10:50 GMT

Hi

I am developing my own tasks which extend from ExecTask of ANT.

I have developed SQLPlustask but I am facing an issue in the same.

I need to provide functionality of Option of terminating the build
process if some ORA error is thrown.

Ant method setFailIfExecutionFails() does not catches ORA error &
neither I am able to get the return code of the executable statement.

I tried reading the error stream of the Process that is executed but
couldn't find any method through which I can access the error stream.

Any pointers in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Pankaj

e-mail system.